Sunday, February 1, 2015

Finally A Nice Day!~ Photoshoot

 Wow! For once I actually had a warm winter day. Lately where I live has gotten a lot of snow. And we are supposed to get more tomorrow. So I took the chance to get a lot of photos on this nice sunny day!

Isabelle out in the warm winter sun.

Grace enjoying the warmth today. But I would not recommend wearing short sleeves! >u<


Rebecca posing in the sunlight.

Arwen enjoying some sunlight on her face.

This was quite a big step for me because I normally don't like taking pictures in direct sunlight, but I had to take the chance to get some photos. I hope you enjoyed!

LiveLoveDolls >u<

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the photos! They are so pretty. My favorites are probably the one's of Rebecca, but I just love them all. Great photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! These are just gorgeous ^_^
    ~J

    ReplyDelete