Sunday, April 12, 2015

Egg Decorating~ With Baymax! :D

Hey there! I am so sorry for my absence on here. Life has been a little crazy because I am participating in my school's musical and have to spend all the time I have after school there, and then I have homework. But I have been taking lots of pictures to post on here, will mostly be posted on the weekend, so make sure to stay tuned!

 Now as many of you know Easter was last Sunday. I do celebrate Easter and got to decorate 8 eggs for this Easter. I had a little help from little Baymax, who even made his own special egg!

But before Baymax could get to decorating eggs he just HAD to get in the spirit. So he decorated himself with a bunch of Easter Stickers!

He even decorated his hands to look like he had Egg Blasters! 
                                                          White eggs were ready!

                    And so were the dyes.  
Baymax chose out his first egg to decorate... And he decorated....
                   A Baymax Egg! Or an EGG-max ;D
My first egg was a bright blue.
W also did some pretty collage eggs. This took a while but was definitely worth it. They came out absolutely gorgeous!
There is most of our eggs! The one missing was Baymax's egg since he didn't want it to accidentally get dyed a color.
Baymax was very proud of our eggs! And he was super excited when he woke up and saw all the colorful eggs all over the house! Easter might be his favorite holiday! 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed and comment down below if you want me to do more Baymax adventures!!!! 

:D,                                                                                                         LiveLoveDolls                                                          
                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment