Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring finally!

Where I live it has finally become spring. It has been really hot these past few days and everything has grown al green and pretty. This was much needed after such a loooooong winter. Today I decided to go out into the woods behind my house and take pictures since it was so green and got me into taking quite a few pictures. The hardest part was choosing which doll to bring out with me, but eventually I decided on Grace Elizabeth Thomas.



(These have not been edited yet so they aren't my best works.) Grace is such a beautiful doll. She is one of my favorite GOTY so far, and it might be because she is French themed and she looks just a little bit like me. On the bottom picture she is standing on a fallen tree. It was quite cool.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I'm so excited for it to be spring, are you?

For now,
Livelovedolls

No comments:

Post a Comment