Monday, January 19, 2015

OOTD for Arwen

 Hey there!  So if you did not know I love to try to dress my dolls in fashionable outfits that also show their personalities. I have a very diverse fashion sense and it shows in what my dolls wear. So this week I dressed Arwen in an outfit that matches her personality, and is also "in" right now. This is what I got.



For this outfit I took some inspiration from band girls and also took some inspiration from Pinterest. Now let's get some closer looks at the different aspects of her outfit.
For her earrings I went pretty simple. They are just little hoops and simple studs. They come with the set you get when you get your dolls ears pierced. They are very simple but also a key part of the outfit. Sometimes simple things like earrings can make an outfit look good.
Up next we have this black choker. This was a kind of DIY project. I took a simple black ribbon and measured it to the perfect size. Then I glued some velcro to it and VOILA! Just a nice touch to add to almost any outfit. If you want a tutorial on how to do this just comment down below and I will do it!
Next up we have this beautiful shirt. I got it from etsy, and I can't remember the username for her etsy but her Instagram is @aladysheart. She has gorgeous photos and she makes really nice clothing. This shirt is a gorgeous blue with a nice lace. It is a tank top, so I would recommend wearing something with it, like a cardigan or a sweatshirt during these cold winter months.
The shirt drapes nicely at the edges. This makes the shirt have a unique cut and brings it to one of my favorite in the doll closet.
For pants, I just chose some simple leggings. It works nice with the shirt and it complements her choker. These are from the retired AG Brand Iceskating Outfit.

Up next we have shoes. These are so cute and just look so great! They are a denim blue and are very detailed. They look exactly like real Converse! (The laces really work too!) They are Springfield Brand and we found them at Michael's for $4.99.

Just a few more looks at her outfit. It is very cute. I didn't look at her bracelet because Arwen always wears it, so I did not actually pick that out. I hope you enjoyed this!
    Tootaloo! >u<
                

No comments:

Post a Comment